Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the Terms and Conditions under which Goods are sold by Us to Consumers through this Website:-
https://www.soapourificgifts.uk ("Our Site").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand the content before ordering any Goods from Our Site. You will be required to confirm you have read and accept these Terms and Conditions during the order process.
These Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all Contracts are provided in the English language only.
If purchasing Goods via Our Site you may wish to print these Terms and Conditions for your records.
1. DEFINITION AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- Means displaying information/promotions on Our Site to alert you to a change/event. i.e. Weather conditions affecting delivery.
- Means information clarified here relating to administration procedures: Order Processing, Delivery, the Processing of Cancellation Notifications, Returns Processing, the issuing of a Refund - Please Note:
- Where a weekend, Bank Holiday or, any other closure period is involved, these procedures will commence on the first working day after the closure period.
- Means a User of Our Site - Visitor or the Purchaser of Goods.
- I/ We/Us:
- Means Amy Gower - Owner of Soapourific Products.
- We reserve the Right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time as our business needs dictate, therefore you should look through them as often as possible.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail - unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Customer Service land line telephone number is 01262 672891. An answer phone service is available on occasions when we are not able to take a call. Messages will be given priority and answered at the earliest opportunity.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Excluding Bank Holidays or other closures notified on this Website.
You can Contact Us by completing this form.
You can write to Us at Our trading address:
3 Kingfisher Drive
Bridlington YO15 3NU
East Riding of Yorkshire
Contact Us by email at email@example.com
We may use text messaging or other messaging communication services in order to make contact with you in writing.
- Our Site https://www.soapourificgifts.uk is hosted in the UK. It is owned and administered in the UK by:
- Amy Gower - Owner of Soapourific Products.
- Amy Gower - Owner representing Soapourific Products is a member of the following Organisation.
- The Federation of Small Businesses.
3. ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE
- Consumers may only purchase Goods through Our Site if they are at least 18 years of age. In accepting these Terms and Conditions you are confirming that you meet this requirement.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to Users of Our Site in any way if it (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to customers purchasing Goods in the course of business.
5. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Currently we cannot accept orders from, or deliver to, destinations outside the United Kingdom.
6. STOCK AVAILABILITY
- We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available. Stock availability indications are provided on Our Site, however such indications may not take into account sales that have taken place when more than one User is active on Our Site.
- Should a circumstance arise where We need to substitute an item(s) in a gift collection, We will provide an alternative item(s) of the same or increased value.
7. HOW THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US AND YOU IS FORMED
- We require a receipt/clearance notification from the Payments Service provider regarding payment for the Goods, delivery charges (where applicable) and any additional charges or taxes.
- This payment represents an offer on your part to purchase the Goods, that We may at Our sole discretion accept.
- Once the clearance notification is received by us, as part of the process, We will send you - the purchaser of the Goods an Order Confirmation notification by email to acknowledge receipt of the order. This email will contain:
- An Order Number, Confirmation of the Goods ordered including the main characteristics of those Goods. Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery or any other additional charges. For avoidance of doubt, this email does not indicate that a Contract has been formed between Us and you.
We reserve the Right not to process your order if:
- We do not have sufficient stock to deliver the Goods you have ordered.
- Due to Our inability to obtain payment authentication.
- The prospective purchaser of the Goods is not eligible to use this Website.
- The order is received outside the cut-off time/date for any offer or promotion.
- We do not deliver to your area.
- Identification of inaccurate pricing or product information of one or more of the Goods you ordered.
- An error in the pricing information received by Us from Our Suppliers'.
- If We do not process your order for any of the above reasons, We will notify you by email. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances Please check your Spam Folder.
- However, if We have taken payment, any such sums will be refunded to you without undue delay and, in any event with 14 Calendar days from the date of our email notification to you.
- Any refund due under this Clause 7 will be processed using the same payment method you used when the order was placed with Us.
- Our acceptance of your order will be indicated by Us sending you - the purchaser of the Goods a Despatch Confirmation notification email to the email address provided by you. Only once We have sent you a Despatch Confirmation notification will a legally binding Contract exist between Us and you.
8. PLACING AN ORDER
- The currency transactions are accepted using pounds sterling (£).
- Orders placed before 2pm on a working day - Order processing will be carried out on the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm - Order processing will be carried out on the next working day.
- Working Day = Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm excluding Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holidays or other closure period notified by Us on Our Site.
Unless Our Site is unavailable for any reason:
- Orders may be placed online out of office hours, at weekends, during Bank Holidays or other closure periods. Please note: Order processing time-scales are then extended and will commence on the next working day following that closure period.
- You will be guided through this Website where, by following simple instructions the stages of the process can be completed.
- You are able to review and correct errors regarding your order.
- Please ensure the order details are entirely accurate before proceeding to the final payment stage of the process.
- Before the order is completed, you will be prompted to place a tick in the appropriate box to confirm that these Terms and Conditions have been read and accepted.
- Additionally, you have an option to place a tick in a box where you are asked - whether you wish to be kept informed of products which may be of interest to you. Only tick this box if you wish to be contacted in this way.
Adding A Gift Card Message:
- Where indicated on Our Site certain products include gift wrapping and/or have a Free Gift Card and message option allocated to them. We will print your message onto a white self-adhesive label before attaching it to the gift card.
- Instructions can be found in the tab About Adding Your Message alongside the Product Information and, simple on-screen prompts during Checkout are available to guide you through the process.
- Please Note: One Free message and Gift Card applies per order.
- Please do a final check for any errors or changes you wish to make before submitting the order to Us. Once the final Checkout stage is reached (where the order is submitted to Us any amendments to an order gift message cannot be made.
- If you are aware of any errors after the order is submitted to Us, you should let us know as soon as you can and, in this circumstance, you may need to follow the Cancellation procedures as shown in Clause 14.
Soapourific Products Special Offers / Promotions
- This means, where applicable the stipulated duration - Start and End Date, Start and End Time during which a Special Offer / Promotion is available via Our Site. During the Special Offer / Promotional period Goods cannot be combined with any other Special Offer / Promotion and they are not valid retrospectively.
- In circumstances where advantage has been taken of a Special Offer / Promotion involving for example - a Bundle - buying four items and getting the cheapest item free of charge and then, a purchaser wishes to return an item(s). Please Note:
- The purchaser of the Goods pays for those items they have kept.
An additional 48 hour Order Processing period may be required during these Special Offer / Promotional periods.
- Any orders which have not been paid for within the valid Special Offer / Promotional Period will be deemed Void and will be deleted from Our Site / System.
- If the Special Offer / Promotional item(s) are unwanted for any reason, or are damaged, faulty or incorrect Goods have been supplied, please follow the instructions detailed in Clauses 14 and 15 below.
- The price(s) payable for the Goods are clearly displayed alongside the Product Information area on Our Site.
- Charges for packaging, delivery and any additional charges or taxes (where applicable) are calculated via the Shopping Bag as part of the Order/Checkout processes.
- We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your order being placed and Us processing that order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time the order was placed with Us.
10. ONLINE PAYMENT
- We do not have sight of personal information relating to Bank Accounts or Credit/Debit card details.
- You can pay by PayPal or use credit or debit cards that you own and are authorised to use. A message appears asking whether you would like to store this payment method safely and securely to enable faster purchases. Please select the option of your choice.
- Payment transactions are handled on Our behalf during the Checkout/Payment processes by secure PayPal Payments Services Powered by Braintree.
- The total order amount is deducted at the final checkout stage of the process.
- A further tick box regarding confirming that you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions should be actioned so that the order process can be completed.
- As an additional security layer, Our Site is certified and protected by leading Industry approved Thawte SSL 123 encryption,
- We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed as a result of the submission of incorrect information.
11. ACCURACY OF CONTENT
- We have taken care in the preparation of the content of Our Site, in particular to ensure that the prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all Goods have been described accurately.
- However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the Goods or their prices as advertised on Our Site. Any weights, dimensions and capacities regarding the Goods are approximate only. Please also note the following:
- Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of the product and the actual product(s) sold due to differences in computer/device displays and lighting conditions.
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only. The actual packaging of Goods may vary.
Please note that sub-Clause 11.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods, not to different Goods altogether.
- Minor changes may, from time to time be made to certain Goods between your order being placed and Us processing that order and despatching the Goods, for example to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular technical or security issues.
- Any such changes will not alter any main characteristics of the Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Goods, suitable information will be provided to you.
- Where appropriate you may be prompted to select the required size, model, colour, number or other feature or parameters relating to the Goods being purchased.
- Delivery and packaging charges are not included in the price of Goods. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order / checkout processes. They are also shown below in this Clause 12.
- Our standard Delivery Service provider is My Hermes.
- To assist with continuity of delivery We may use an alternative Delivery Service provider, you will be kept informed accordingly by email.
- During the Checkout stage you provide your email address. The Delivery Service provider will send you an email. The email will give a designated time slot for the arrival of the parcel.
- A parcel Tracking Number will be sent to the email address provided by the purchaser of the Goods. Please check your Spam Folder.
- Should a problem occur with the tracking process, please let us know immediately so that We can get in touch with the Delivery Service and aim to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- On arrival of the Goods, please inspect them as soon as possible for damage, faults or for the supply of incorrect Goods.
|Courier Delivery - Signature Required From An Adult |
STANDARD ESTIMATED 2-3 DAY DELIVERY TO THESE AREAS:
ENGLAND & WALES
|Goods Valued From ||Goods Valued To ||Delivery Charge |
|£0.01 ||£100.00 ||£4.50 |
STANDARD ESTIMATED 5-7 DAY DELIVERY TO THESE AREAS:
ISLE OF WIGHT - PO
ISLE OF MAN - IM
SCOTTISH MAINLAND, HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS WITH THESE POST CODES:
AB31-AB38, AB40-AB56, HS, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-IV49, IV51-IV56, IV63, KA27-28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA38, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH4-PH41, PH42,-PH44, PH49-PH50, ZE1-3
|Goods Valued From ||Goods Valued To ||Delivery Charge |
|£0.01 ||£100.00 ||£4 50 |
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regrettably We cannot offer a delivery service to the following:-
Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands, Scilly Isles.
PO Box Numbers
* * * * * * * * * *
The Goods will be delivered to the address you specify - including where relevant any alternative address/recipient you have provided when the Goods are ordered. It is important that this address is accurate and includes a valid post code.
- A signature from an adult is required as confirmation of receipt of the Goods at the address provided.
- In circumstances where the Courier has attempted to deliver the Goods and failed, a calling card will be left at the address as a record of the attempted delivery - Please follow the Courier's instructions to claim the Goods.
- Should a circumstance arise where the Goods are not claimed, We may charge you for any reasonable additional costs We incur in recovering the Goods.
- Unless caused by Our negligence, We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will aim to deliver the Goods within the area time-scale quoted. However, delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed therefore, time is not of the essence.
- We will aim to deliver the Goods within 30 days from the day after the day on which We received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, We will contact you by email and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative delivery date, or offer you a full refund.
- Any refund due under this Clause 12 will be processed using the same method of payment you used when the order was placed with Us.
13. DELIVERY RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- Risk of damage to, loss or destruction of the Goods passes to the purchaser of the Goods and, delivery is deemed complete when the Goods are delivered to the address - including, where relevant any alternative address/recipient you have provided when the Goods were ordered.
- If you choose and arrange an alternative Delivery/Courier Service then all the Risks pass to you as soon as We hand the Goods to the appointed representative of that Delivery/Courier Service.
- Ownership of the Goods passes to the purchaser of the Goods when We have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery, taxes or additional charges associated with the order) and the Goods have been delivered to the address provided. Once the Goods have been delivered, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their destruction.
14. CONTRACT CANCELLATION & RETURNING GOODS TO OUR PREMISES
- A Consumer has a legal right to cancel their order Contract, the timescale being up to 14 Calendar days after the day on which the Goods are received.
- You can let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract by providing Us with any clear statement in writing that this is your intention.
There is a Model Cancellation Form shown at the end of these Terms and Conditions. You may, at your option wish to use or,
- For convenience and, at your option you may wish to use one of the following alternatives:
a) You can use this Contact Us form or
b) Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If using options a) or b) Please quote the Order Number, the date the order was placed, your name and email address. We will acknowledge receipt of your message. Please check your Spam Folder.
- You may lose your Right to cancel your Contract in the following circumstances:
- You may not cancel your Contract if the Goods you have ordered are bespoke (i.e. made to order) or are personalised.
- If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons - Examples are, but not limited to:
- Cosmetics, Toiletries, Body Care and Personal Grooming items and you have unsealed those goods after receiving them or: Towels and/or towelling products that have been used/worn.
- Where gift sets, hampers, boxes, trays or bags are involved - If the container and all its contents are incomplete when they are returned to Our premises.
- If the Goods are liable to deteriorate quickly such as, but not limited to Food.
- Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed for Goods.
14.3 RETURNING GOODS TO OUR PREMISES AFTER CANCELLATION
- The address to which the Goods should be returned is:
Soapourific Products, Cancellations, 3 Kingfisher Drive, Bridlington YO15 3NU East Riding of Yorkshire
- You may wish to obtain proof of postage.
- The Goods must be returned to Our premises not later than 14 Calendar days after the day on which you informed Us that you wish to cancel the Contract.
- In this circumstance, the purchaser of the Goods is responsible for the cost and risk in returning the Goods to Our premises.
- If you or your nominated recipient has received the Goods before you cancel your Contract, then the Goods should not be destroyed, they should be stored safely and securely before sending them back to Our premises.
- The Goods should be unopened and unused, please include any relevant paperwork when securely packaging the Goods to avoid damage in return transit.
- If you cancel your Contract and We have already processed the Goods for delivery, the Goods should not be destroyed or unpacked when they are received by you or your nominated recipient.
- In this circumstance, the Goods should be re-addressed and you should make arrangements for them to be returned to Our premises in a condition fit for re-sale.
- You may wish to obtain proof of postage.
- In all circumstances where Goods are to be returned to Our premises under this Clause 14 - The purchaser of the Goods is responsible for the cost and risk in returning those Goods.
- An applicable refund Under this sub-Clause 14.7 will be issued:
- If We have not yet provided an Order Confirmation or have not yet despatched the Goods: Without undue delay and within 14 Calendar days from the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract or,
- Within 14 Calendar days of:
- The day on which We receive the Goods back at Our premises or
- The day on which you inform Us (by supplying evidence) that you have sent the Goods back to Our premises (if this is earlier than the day stated in sub-Clause 14.7.2.
- A refund may be reduced for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop).
- Please Note: If We issue a refund before We have received the Goods back at Our premises and have had a chance to inspect them, We may subsequently charge you an appropriate sum if We find that the Goods have been handled excessively.
- Standard delivery charges only and (as applicable) when the order was originally placed with Us will be reimbursed as part of the refund.
- A refund under this Clause 14 will be processed using the same payment method you used when the order was placed with Us.
15. RECEIPT OF DAMAGED, FAULTY OR INCORRECT GOODS
- The address to which you should return the Goods is:
Soapourific Products, Customer Returns, 3 Kingfisher Drive, Bridlington YO15 3NU East Riding of Yorkshire
- We have an obligation to provide Goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided (unless We have made you aware of any differences).
- If any digital content is included in the Goods, that digital content must also conform.
- Should you receive Goods and wish to return them to Our premises because:
- They were damaged on arrival.
- They have a fault.
- We supplied incorrect Goods.
- Please let Us know as soon as is reasonably possible. You can use this Contact Us form or, email Us at email@example.com
- At your option, We can send a Returns Form via email to you if you do not have the one which was enclosed with the order.
- Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 Calendar day Right in which to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above.
- If you do not wish to reject the Goods, or if the 30 Calendar day rejection period has expired, you may request a replacement of the affected item(s).
- In this circumstance, We will bear any associated costs and will (subject to availability) provide a replacement(s) within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you.
- If you request a replacement during the 30 Calendar day period, that period is paused whilst We provide the replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement. If less than 7 Calendar days remain out of the original 30 Calendar day period, it will be extended to 7 Calendar days.
- If after replacement, the Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot do so as described, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without insignificance to you), you may have the Right either to keep the Goods at a reduced price, or reject them in exchange for a refund. The same applies in circumstances where a replacement is impossible or disproportionate from the outset.
- If you exercise the final Right to reject the Goods, and if the defect is discovered within six months of delivery, (unless caused by obvious signs of misuse) it is assumed that the fault was there at the time of delivery.
- Please be aware that, if more than six months have passed after you received the Goods (and ownership of them), the burden of proof will be on the purchaser of the Goods to prove that the defect was there at the time of delivery.
- Please Note: You will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 15. if We informed you of the fault(s), or other problems with the Goods before you purchased them.
- Similarly, if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse, intentional or careless damage, or if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose.
- If you have changed your mind about the items in the order and wish to cancel the Contract Clause 14 above applies.
15.6 RETURNING DAMAGED, FAULTY OR INCORRECT GOODS TO OUR PREMISES
- The address to which the Goods should be returned to is:
Customer Returns, Soapourific Products, 3 Kingfisher Drive, Bridlington YO15 3NU East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Please follow the instructions and the complete the Returns Form, enclose it with the securely packaged Goods to be returned to the above address.
- Then, please make arrangements with a delivery service provider to have them returned, the cost of returning the Goods should not normally exceed to the cost of having them originally delivered.
- You may wish to obtain proof of postage.
16. CONSIDERING A REFUND RELATING TO THE SUPPLY OF DAMAGED, FAULTY OR INCORRECT GOODS
- A refund under this Clause 16 (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) will be issued within 14 Calendar days from the day on which We agree that you are entitled to a refund.
- We will be responsible for the reasonable costs of returning the Goods to Our premises and We will reimburse you where appropriate.
- Any and all refunds under this sub-Clause 16 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
- A refund under this Clause 16 will be processed using the same method of payment you used when the order was placed with Us.
17. COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK
- We always value feedback from Our customers' and strive to make every effort to ensure that your experience as a customer or visitor to Our Site is a positive one. We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us - Please complete this online form Contact Us or, you can email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that We can handle this in the most appropriate way.
18. OUR LIABILITY TO CONSUMERS'
- We will only be responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions. We do not accept liability if We are prevented or delayed from complying with Our obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do.
- We only supply Goods for domestic and private use by Consumers'. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for Commercial, Business or Industrial use of any kind (including re-sale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, Agents or sub-Contractors) or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit your Legal Rights as a Consumer.
19. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL - (FORCE MAJEURE)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include but are not limited to:
Power failure, Internet Service provider failure, Strikes, Lock-Outs, or other industrial action by Third Parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, cyber threats of any kind causing equipment damage or loss of data or, any other event that is beyond our reasonable control.
If any event described under this Clause 19 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance or any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible.
We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay.
To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms and Conditions (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly.
We will inform you when the event outside Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary.
If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 14 Calendar Days, We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and, in any event within 21 Calendar Days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
If an event outside of Our control occurs and continues for more than 14 Calendar Days and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and, in any event within 21 Calendar Days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
21. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- The Contract is between You the purchaser of the Goods and Amy Gower - Owner of Soapourific Products. It is not intended to benefit any other person or Third Party in any way and, no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any Court or other Authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our Rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that Right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We reserve the Right to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements or, as Our business needs dictate. You should look through them as often as possible.
22. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English Law.
- If you are a Consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between You and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
To Soapourific Products, 3 Kingfisher Drive, Bridlington YO15 3NU East Riding of Yorkshire. Telephone 01262 672891. email email@example.com
I/We* hereby give you notice that I/We* cancel My/Our* Contract for the sale of the following Goods*/for the supply of the following Service*
Ordered On*/Received On*:
Name of Consumer(s):
Address of Consumer(s):
Signature of Consumer(s): _____________________________________________________________ (only if this form is notified on paper)
* Please delete as appropriate